Fathers Day Beard Conditioner
Using a high-quality all-natural beard conditioner is the best way to strengthen and soften your beard while eliminating split ends, dry, coarse, and wiry beard hairs.
Bearded Crew’s salon and barber grade beard conditioner is scientifically formulated to improve beard health and growth while softening and strengthening your beard. Keeping your beard soft is essential for being able to manage and style it without trouble.
Bearded Crew used growth-enhancing ingredients like Vitamin E to promote beard health and restorative ingredients like Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Aloe Vera to help soften, tame, and condition your beard.
Deep cleaning conditioner
Fragrance: Cinnamon Bark, Orange, Tea Tree
Conditioner Base: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid
- Blended with nourishing organic certified Shea Nut butter, Jojoba, Sunflower and Olive oils
- Enriched with moisturizing Aloe Vera and conditioning Sugar Beet Betaine
- Suitable for all hair types
- Rinse out for Normal to Oily hair types
- Partially Rinse out for Normal to Dry Hair types
Formulated with Aromatherapy
Promotes Beard Growth
Heals Dry Skin
Adds a Healthy Shine
Softens the Beard
How to Use Beard Balm
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Beard Wash?
What Is Beard Conditioner?
Do I Need to Wash My Beard Everyday?
What is Co-washing a Beard?
Why Should I Use Beard Conditioner?
Beard conditioner is also a great beard care product if you prefer not to use a leave-in beard conditioner like beard oil, beard balm, or beard cream/butter. While it certainly is not a 100% substitute for a leave-in conditioner, it is useful for those with different preferences.
Who Should Use Beard Conditioner?
- Anyone with a beard or mustache
- Those with itchy and/or uncomfortable facial hair
- Those with tangled beard hair
- Those that feel tightness in the skin beneath their facial hair
- Those with beard dandruff or flakiness
- Those that don’t want to use beard oil or beard balm
How Do You Use Beard Conditioner?
Will beard conditioner help me grow a beard?
Can I use beard conditioner with my beard oil and beard balm?
Can I use regular hair conditioner in my beard or mustache?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.