Fathers Day Beard Shampoo
Your beard hair is different from your head hair, and it needs a Beard Wash that’s built for the task. Wash away a hard day’s work with our all-natural beard wash designed specifically for the sensitive skin under your beard.
Hair shampoo removes too much oil from your face and leaves your beard feeling like a bale of hay. Our water-based formula has a gentle lather designed to give you a deep clean without drying out your face or damaging your beard.
Bearded Crew Beard Wash is gentle enough for daily use, but twice a week is typically all you need.
Deep cleaning Shampoo
Fragrance: Cinnamon Bark, Orange, Tea Tree
Shampoo Base: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Xantham Gum, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Phenonxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid,
- This Shampoo is Certified 74.47% Organic Ingredients by the Soil Association.
- Blended with gentle surfactants, that are approved by the Soil Association to provide masses of creamy lather
- Free from Sulfates, SLS, SLES, and parabens
- Vegetable origin, enriched with Aloe Vera
Formulated with Aromatherapy
Promotes Beard Growth
Heals Dry Skin
Adds a Healthy Shine
Softens the Beard
How to Use Beard Balm
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Beard Wash?
What Is Beard Conditioner?
Do I Need to Wash My Beard Everyday?
What is Co-washing a Beard?
Why Should I Use Beard Conditioner?
Beard conditioner is also a great beard care product if you prefer not to use a leave-in beard conditioner like beard oil, beard balm, or beard cream/butter. While it certainly is not a 100% substitute for a leave-in conditioner, it is useful for those with different preferences.
Who Should Use Beard Conditioner?
- Anyone with a beard or mustache
- Those with itchy and/or uncomfortable facial hair
- Those with tangled beard hair
- Those that feel tightness in the skin beneath their facial hair
- Those with beard dandruff or flakiness
- Those that don’t want to use beard oil or beard balm
How Do You Use Beard Conditioner?
Will beard conditioner help me grow a beard?
Can I use beard conditioner with my beard oil and beard balm?
Can I use regular hair conditioner in my beard or mustache?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.